Sunday, June 26, 2011

You make me smile




Hye. How was your weekend and your past weekdays. I've been constantly neglecting my blog. My final exam was my boyfriend for the past week. Can I hate him. Yes. Well since exams started, listening to songs helps a lot, especially when you're stressed out. My earphone and laptop don't really go well together. So Sheyra had to hear what I hear. Yes, I know last 2 months Sheyra told me to get a new playlist coz I know she can memorize the lyrics already, if you know what I mean. But, I didn't. Decided to download some other songs. Calming songs, Not those bang-bang- piu-piu songs. So I decided to make a my-exam playlist : 

1. Winter - Joshua Radin

2. True - Ryan Cabrera

3. Friend like you - J. Radin

4. *Paperweight - J.Radin

5. I wish you love - Rachael Yamagata 

6. The Scientist - Coldplay

7. This is the thing - Fink

8. Life is wonderful - Jason Mraz

9. Pink Floyd - Wish you were here

10. Angels on the moon - Thriving Ivory


So, if u say my playlist sucks, you suck.
Ha-Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment