Saturday, June 4, 2011

Start Fresh

Ok, enough of sad stories and enough crying. I grief. I'm emotional but I have to find a better way to get through this. My friends are tired of seeing me cry. Ok maybe they don't see me cry, but they know I'm crying inside. They're my friends, they know me better than I know myself. Cool rasanya dapat kawan gini.

What's new? Rasanya dah lama tak blogwalking or whatever they call it... tup tap tup tap my favorite bloggers posted a few posts already.

I know I missed the gossip about the kid named Adinda Evans, the drama Nora Elena that everyone is going gaga over Seth Tan and what else? That's all I guess. Takde la ketinggalan pun.

by the way, am so happy that I got a charm bracelet I've been wanting a loooooong time.
Skali jumpa depan mata, beli terus. But it doesn't look exactly the one I want, but can laa.






the one i bought. score!
very much a girl's best friend. for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment