Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quick Update

Hey Ho.
Hows Everybody. So just gonna have a quick update cuz final semester is near and so as our due dates for assignments. Yikes.

Last week my parents and auntie and cousins came to Jakarta to see me and to shop of course. Hehe.
It was fun, tiring, chaos with the supir who was funny enough to think we are stupids. but, we just laughed on him so whatever.
It was the best weekend I had in ages. And I truly miss them already. The feeling that you want the whole week to repeat itself again. *sigh

If I had money, I'd pay to repeat the weekend. ^__^

But then again, I lost someone I love on the same weekend also. Mungkin orang tua-tua cakap, terlalu suka kan.
I have to be strong to live and everything has its reason. I hope He has a better plan for me ahead in life. InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment