Friday, July 29, 2016

J.K

1. What a great unplanned weekend I had. This post only came out today (a Friday) as I was really busy with this incoming rig that I caught myself a few times forgetting to go to the loo.
2. Idk how to describe how Saturday Midnight to Sunday Evening was, but it was one hell of a feeling.
3. One thing is for sure, this is not falling on the idea of love, but I think I'm in love.
4. But it left me with this curiosity on a girl named J, who called him twice straight. Could it be it? Another girl he is seeing at the moment? IDK.
6. But the signals he is giving.
7. Could this be one of those moments where He wants you to get hints ? Him. Showing His signs.
8. I wish I can explain this situation, let alone decide what I should do.

Till then.
Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment