Monday, August 15, 2016

How have you been A.


How have you been, A.
Still in distress until today, you ignored me without explaining a word.



​​Upset, but never was I mad at you.
IDK. What happened in between? 

I'm just trying to move on from all of this. I cared for you A, I never called or bugged you during your work because of the not-so-strong-internet coverage, different working hours, but I endure because I know your nature of job.

You promised to see me as soon as you came back. I waited for you to come home. I trusted you & I realised now that was a mistake. But its too late now.



I feel like I've lost a friend. A friend I could tell anything about.
Who do I tell my sometimes-sucky-work to? or my beautiful morning breakfast?​

W​e shared a lot of things together. I still feel we could have been something. But I know its too late now.
 

I questioned myself each day A, why ​was it her that you chose?​
I hope one day you'll come to your senses and explain to me.

But in case not, you're not the person I thought you were.

Good luck in life, A.

I'll never forget you, thanks for being part of my life.
 



I missed you. everyday.
(remember you said the same thing to me?)​



--
​yours forever faithful.

the girl you really hurt.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment