Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcoming February

February comes from the word Februum which means Purification.

Therefore I am purifying myself for this month. But what shall I purify? U do not need to know that. I'll just keep that to myself.

What is interesting is that this year in February we have 29 days. Calls for a special date ayy?
Therefore, I challenge myself to do something crazy on this day. Well, maybe not as crazy but something different maybe than what I usually do.

Let's say I go on a date on that 29th, if it turns out bad. I have the next 4 years to recall that bad day. Hah!
But if it turns out to be a great date, well then, good for me.  The next date will be in 4 years time. *Gulp.


Anyway, I have a good feeling I'm going to enjoy February as much as you people will do.
InsyaAllah a better start. quit the laziness. read a book and finish it. and continue baking when bored. Oh and what else, yes, exercise more often.

Till then, Toodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment